Terms and Conditions
PhyOSC is an iOS/watchOS app developed by the PhyOSC Project team. This SERVICE is provided by our team.This page is prepared to determine the terms and conditions for using this service.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions(will be referred to as “the terms” from this point on) carefully before using PhyOSC. Users can use phyOSC only if user agree to the terms. If the user decides to use PhyOSC, the user will be regarded to as have agreed to all of the terms described below. In the case where the user cannot agree with all of the conditions in the terms, the user will not be able to use PhyOSC.
1. About the terms
Regarding the terms, We may change the contents anytime without any notifications to the users in advance. In the case where the terms are changed/renewed, the users using this application before the aforementioned changes will have the new terms applied to them, and in the case there is continuation of the usage after the changes, users will automatically be seen as agreeing with the changed/renewed terms.
2. Regarding the usage of in-app purchase
PhyOSC is provided free of charge.There is a one-time payment update.Paid updates are purchased with in-app purchases.The purchase procedure shall use the payment method provided by Apple.
The user can purchase the update for the amount (tax included) displayed on the purchase confirmation screen in this application.
The user shall pay the price of the update by the payment method specified by the store.
The PhyOSC update shall be granted to the user when the purchase procedure by the user is completed.
If any dispute arises between you and the Store in relation to the payment of the Update Purchase for any reason not related to us, the dispute shall be settled between you and the Store and we shall not be responsible for it.
The price of updates and the contents of PhyOSC may be changed temporarily or permanently for campaigns, etc., without prior notice to users. In such cases, we will not make up the difference or provide any refund.
No refunds will be made for the purchase of updates to this application under any circumstances, except in cases where refunds are required by law.
Within usage of PhyOSC, users, by accident or on purpose, are strictly prohibited to take any action applicable on any of the following rules stated. In the case where we concluded an act as one that is against the prohibition rules,We may take measures such as denial of payment and settlement of charged contents, suspension of the service, and any other decisions needed to handle the case.
- Actions that violate these Terms of Conditions
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the rights of us or a third party.
- The act of software analyzing such as disassembling, reverse engineering and the like on this application.
- Any violation against public morals, laws and regulations.
- Any act the company reasonably concludes as an inappropriate act.
4. Maintenance, suspension of services
We may modify or discontinue sales of PhyOSC without prior notice to the user in any of the following cases:
- When there are system error within PhyOSC.
- When we can not act economically and technically.
- When we concludes the need to perform maintenance or to stop the service of PhyOSC for other reasons.
5. Warranty and Disclaimer
We does not guarantee that this application is usable on any device, nor is it available in every state or location.
- Uninstalling PhyOSC will erase the application and datas
- In order to use PhyOSC, it is necessary to follow the conditions of the usage environment that we have set.
- We are not responsible for any damages incurred by the user regarding the use of PhyOSC.
7. Regarding the settlement for dispute
When a dispute occurs between we and the user, we will exclusive jurisdiction to the Yokohama District Court. When a dispute occurs between we and the user, the Japanese law will be the governing law. In the situation where either one or a part of the terms are regarded as invalid by the consumer contract law or any other regulations, even if a part of the terms is unenforceable, the rest of the terms will still be continued and will still completely be in effect.
If there is any inconsistency or contradiction in the interpretation between the English version and the Japanese version, the Japanese version will be prioritized and applied.
Effective as of February 1, 2022